Thursday, December 31, 2009

Recycling Christmas at Luis Casado School, Corrales del Vino















Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquantance be forgot,
And days of auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, m'dears,
For auld lang syne,
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet,
For the sake of auld lang syne.
(Robert Burns)
Happy New Year to the children and staff of Luis Casado School, all my new friends in Zamora, volunteer teachers in Castile-y-Leon, friends and family everywhere.

2 comments:

Aveiro Sempre said...

Thank you so much, Sheila, for your greetings.
I remember you a lot of times when I listen to the radio: "Problems in England by the snow".
Now yes, the problems are "by the weather".
But, nooooo, you're in Canary Islands! I'd forgot it. What luck! Here, like in England, it's very cold (from you went back) so Fuerteventura is a nice place to stay in January.
Enjoy yourselves and enjoy the sun and the beach.
Bye for now,
José Eladio

Sheila Cornelius said...

Jose Eladio, thank you so much and sorry it took so long for me to publish your response and reply. As you say, I was in Fuertaventura until a few days ago. Well, it was lovely to hear Spanish again, but do you know what - I really missed the cathedrals and the ancient streets of a really historic city like Zamora.